fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on my first try April 8th, 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on my first try April 8th, 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17029

Artur Nurmukhametov

Dear, PMP Aspirants,

I passed PMP exam today.
I - AT, P - T, E - AT, M&C - AT, C - T, which is around 80%.

First, I read Head first PMP - 1 time, then PMBOK - 1 time, after that I took on-line exam prep course from other vendor just to get required 35 hours. In fast, it was absolutely useless for me. Unfortunately, I did not know about PrepCast that time. Otherwise I would take it from here.

The most helpful for me was taking the PMP exam simulator. I did not use any other free exams or other simulators. I tried some just shortly but found them ineffective. I passed from PrepCast 5 exams (73%, 72%, 74%, 76%, 74%) within 4 days before the real exam. Taking the simulator is must to succeed. You will get here very clearly explained both correct and incorrect answers with reference to PMBOK or other resources. I used to mark all my unsure or guessed replies, then reviewed explanations and read referenced exact pages in PMPBOK to refresh my knowledge. The main value of the simulator is that I could understand logic behind the test and learned how to figure out the right answer.

Thanks to creators of the PMP PrepCast Simulator. You did great job for us.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login