fbpx

Reply: Passed my exam with 2 AT and 3 T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my exam with 2 AT and 3 T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 day ago #16919

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!

We are so pleased to hear about your recent success. We're also glad to know we've played a part in your process. Thanks for sharing your lessons learned here with us. Have a nice day!
5 years 2 days ago #16892

Daniel Tadesse

Hello everyone! I passed my exam this weekend March 23 with 2 Above Target and three on Target.

As you, all know this is a very challenging process, but PM PrepCast made it a bit easier for me. I watched almost all the videos and supplemented each chapter with Rita’s book simultaneously. I did not read the PMBOK but use it as a reference and follow it while watching the videos. Once I was done with the video, I start with the exam simulator, and that was a reality check. I took seven full exams and in the last few days just took quick quizzes.
The Exam Simulator and Cornelius videos are a must have. I found the simulator questions to be more complicated than the actual exam which is a great way to prepare for the exam.

Everyone at PM PrepCast thanks you for your help and support.

Daniel

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login