fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed first try - 5X AT - and you can too!

Passed first try - 5X AT - and you can too! 5 years 1 month ago #16856

• Evan
  • Evan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I give up. I typed a whole page trying to give something helpful to you guys about how I passed this exam, but the forum filter keeps denying it with:
"Your message has been considered SPAM and will not be published."

So much for paying it forward. Sorry. Best of luck.

Passed first try - 5X AT - and you can too! 5 years 1 month ago #16858

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Evan,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on passing the PMP exam!!!

We're really sorry about this inconvenience you're experiencing with our forum filter. You can send us your entry instead and we can post it on your behalf in this forum. You may send us your message through This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'll send you the link of your post once it's published.

Please use the subject title "Forum Error, Post Success Story" on your ticket. We look forward to reading about your journey towards your new title :)
Last edit: by Jenikka Ebias.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login