fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP with 5ATs in first attempt - Lessons Learned

Passed PMP with 5ATs in first attempt - Lessons Learned 5 years 1 month ago #16803

• Arif Sheikh
  • Arif Sheikh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I have passed my PMP exam certification in first attempt with 5 ATs. I have written a detailed article on LinkedIn for the community that you might find helpful. I would like to thank PM PrepCast for providing a great resource for the exam preparation. You guys are doing a great service for the PMP aspirants. Keep up the good work. Thank you and good luck to all the PMP aspirants.

Here is my article on LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-pmp-journey-in...learned-arif-sheikh/

Passed PMP with 5ATs in first attempt - Lessons Learned 5 years 4 weeks ago #16830

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Congrats on passing your PMP!

Passed PMP with 5ATs in first attempt - Lessons Learned 5 years 4 weeks ago #16841

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Arif,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your experience with the PMP Exam :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login