fbpx

Reply: Passed first Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed first Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16798

's Avatar

Hi Veni,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned here with us!

Good luck on your future endeavors!
5 years 1 month ago #16784

Ty Weston, PMP

Congrats!
5 years 1 month ago #16774

Veni Naidu

I passed my exam first attempt yesterday. It was a difficult exam and the Prepcast Pre-Exam questions really helped to dig deeper; to have a deeper understanding of what is being asked. I read each question twice and then read through each answer. where the answers were too close I used the process of elimination to get to the correct answer. I did all 8 pre-exams at the same time that i would be writing. i took a 3 second break between each question and went straight through. Look at only the question in front of you not the question number or the timer. every hour i looked at the timer. before i knew it, i was at question 199. The answer choices i was unsure of, i selected what i thought was right and then marked them for review. so in case i ran out of time at least they were answered and not skipped. during the practice exams, i worked on my strategy. By the end of the pre-exams, i knew the pace i should be reading at, i knew the pace of answering without looking at the timer. there are no short cuts, i put in the hours, doing many practice exams from the internet and the prep-cast as well as watching You-tube videos. Good luck to all those who are planning to write.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login