fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMP exam on first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMP exam on first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 week ago #16797

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Mads,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned here with us!
5 years 2 weeks ago #16785

Ty Weston, PMP

Thanks for posting your success.
5 years 2 weeks ago #16772

Mads Py

Happy to say that i cleared PMP exam on first attempt with 4 above target and 1 on target (closing). Ofcourse, the prepcast and study group we have formed with other active Prepcast users helped a lot.

Exam questions are pretty much the same as prepcast. I found it a little bit more tough in the exam mainly due to the length of the question.

My approach during the study is as follows.

1. I read Rita only once. In my view, it is too wordy to read more times, especially when exam date is approaching. I read PMBOK approx 3 times. I found PMBOK more straight forward and quick to review and check.
2. I did first 25% of the Prepcast questions as untimed ones and later on all are timed tests ,except during group study. I recommend to reach 80%+ in the full test and 75% + in the aggregate sample test questions. I think i played safe but i was still nervous to hit end button and see the result.
3. I targeted to finish one question a minute, so it is easy to track the clock and you will get few minutes in the end to review the marked questions at the end.

Hope this helps..

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login