fbpx

Reply: Passed my Exam today on 1st try!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my Exam today on 1st try!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 weeks ago #16721

Joe Pang

Congratulations Matthew, now celebrate hard!
5 years 3 weeks ago #16719

Matthew Haines

What a relief. Cant believe all of those hours dedicated to such a great certification.
I scored 2AT, 2T and (1BT <in Initiating didn't spend enough time on it) for an overall of Above Target!

I went through the Prep Cast videos
Read Rita's book.
Used about 5 apps on my phone
AND took a whole lot of practice tests!!!! Probably close to 2500 questions from different sources.
My scores in Prep Cast were low. Averaged 60's.
Printed out all wrong questions, separated them by process group and put them in a binder and went over what I did wrong.
What I feel helped me the most was printing out each process with ITTO's attached and went through each one and marked off the ones I didn't know. I went online and watched tons of YouTube videos from Aileen Ellis to help clarify some things! What a huge help this was. This is what brought everything together for me!

The questions were very similar to Prep Cast. A lot of whats next questions. In my opinion if you don't know what each term means it will be very difficult!
There were many nights I got frustrated, said what the heck am I doing etc.
All I can say is stick with it!

Thanks to everyone.
Matt

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login