fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 5 years 1 week ago #16716

• Khayam Ahmed
  • Khayam Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed badly(Need improvement in 4 while in closing on target) the PMP exam,i was very confident during the exam and solving very smoothly i don't know what happened suggestions requested to improve. i want to sit for next attempt ASAP

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 4 years 11 months ago #16855

• Syed Farhan Qadri
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Wish you best of luck for your next attempt. I am going to appear in the exam soon. You may contact me at whatsapp. (number removed by moderator) (Farhan - Karachi Pakistan)
Last edit: by .

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 4 years 11 months ago #16860

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Syed,

I'm sorry but we had to remove your WhatsApp number here in our forum. We do not allow users to post their personal contact information in this public forum to protect your information.

To Khayam, if you would like to get in touch with Syed Farhan Qadri, please send us your message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll forward it to Syed's registered email address in this forum. Please use the subject title "Connect with Syed from the Forum #16716". Thank you!

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 4 years 11 months ago #16885

• Todd Rogus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 4 years 11 months ago #16926

• Adrian Bogle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear, Khayam

I am sorry that you did not pass the PMP exam on your first attempt. You can do this. Do not give up!

Allow me to share with you the amount of effort I put in before taking the exam.
* Attended a six-week online classroom course, Mon & Wed, 6:00 - 8:00 AM
* Read the PMBOK Guide twice cover to cover
* Answered well over 2000 mock test questions
* Took 5 full 4hr-mock tests using the PrepCast Simulator
* Answered over 60 PrepCast Formula-Only questions
* Created a ITTO Excel spreadsheet to better understand the concepts and be able to distinguish between an ITTO and project document
* Studied many, many hours a day (6-8) often times until midnight or until I could not keep my eyes open.

This exam is no joke. Put the time and you will succeed!!

Regards,
Adrian Bogle, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login