Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 2 weeks 1 day ago #16716

• Khayam Ahmed
  • Khayam Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed badly(Need improvement in 4 while in closing on target) the PMP exam,i was very confident during the exam and solving very smoothly i don't know what happened suggestions requested to improve. i want to sit for next attempt ASAP

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 1 day 4 hours ago #16855

• Syed Farhan Qadri
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Wish you best of luck for your next attempt. I am going to appear in the exam soon. You may contact me at whatsapp. (number removed by moderator) (Farhan - Karachi Pakistan)
Last edit: by Jenikka Ebias.

Attempted 900 PrepCast in almost 25hr Spent Scored on AVG 67% Still Failed Exam 17 hours 9 minutes ago #16860

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Syed,

I'm sorry but we had to remove your WhatsApp number here in our forum. We do not allow users to post their personal contact information in this public forum to protect your information.

To Khayam, if you would like to get in touch with Syed Farhan Qadri, please send us your message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll forward it to Syed's registered email address in this forum. Please use the subject title "Connect with Syed from the Forum #16716". Thank you!
Jenikka Ebias
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
www.project-management-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine Padua

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login

March 23/24, 2019

8-hour PMP Coaching Class

Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Mar 23/24 for just $179.