fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my Exam on 1st Attempt!!

Passed my Exam on 1st Attempt!! 5 years 3 weeks ago #16692

• MT
  • MT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So my PMP preparation journey starts from November 2018. I am a busy mom of three with full time Job - no extra time !!

Sources used : PMbok + Simulator only (Simple :))

After going through PMbok once on my own (dedicating 2 hours each night). I purchased the simulator only and give a couple of initial 4 hour tests but never passed in 1st attempt. Looking at my busy schedule I decided to book test date for Feb 28th. I took 6 days off from work + had 2 days of weekend ~ so total 8 days. During that time, I studied day and night. As I want to cover the whole curriculum, So my target was to complete each knowledge area. Therefore starting from the knowledge area where I was weak (getting lowest marks as per simulator), I go through PMbok and then give 50-60 questions test from that knowledge area only.

So I scored above target in all knowledge area tests. Then I decided to give 4 hours tests. I gave four tests and passed all of them. My schedule was to give tests in the morning and look at mistakes + do revision in the evening.
I passed my final exam with three AT and two T's.

I must say this simulator is really good and helpful in preparing for the exam. I used the time and learning module a lot. Also I used the statistics that provide me the opportunity to work on my weaker knowledge areas. Highly recommend this simulator.

Regards;
MT

Passed my Exam on 1st Attempt!! 5 years 2 weeks ago #16737

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi MT,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are so glad to know you have passed the exam despite having a difficult situation. It shows us that we can achieve anything if we put our mind to it.

Furthermore, thank you for sharing your lessons learned here and for your wonderful feedback on our PM Exam Simulator! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login