fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam Today - Thanks PrepCast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam Today - Thanks PrepCast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16630

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Royal,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 1 month ago #16628

Royal Read

Passed on my first try thanks to PrepCast and self study. My study method is below, it may or may not work for everyone but it did for me.

1. Read the PMBOK
2. Learn the PMBOK material through PrepCast or any of the others that work and makes sense to you (Rita, Andy Crowe, etc.)
2. Flashcards , I can not express how much flash cards help. Weather you purchase or make your own(I made my own) this will really help nail down a lot of the knowledge.
3. Some people say to not memorize the ITTO's but in a reality you need to know how the inputs correlate to the tools and techniques and what the outputs are. Putting the process on one side of the
flash card and having the ITTO's on the other side is a big help.
4. Next is mock exams, Prep Cast by far the closest thing to the real test in my experience. You have to sit through them to understand your stamina and fatigue levels.

Hope this helps some people. Thank you again PrepCast, you guys rock.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login