fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam yesterday with 3 AT and 2 T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam yesterday with 3 AT and 2 T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16697

Julio Balderas

's Avatar

Manu,

Congratulation for passing your PMP test. I would like to know which simulator you were using for preparing for the test. Were the question very close to the real test? Thank you in advance and best regards.
5 years 1 month ago #16643

Manu Arora

's Avatar

Last 3 tests were 74, 75, 79
Judging from the scoresheet that Prometric gave me, i think I got 79 on the actual test
So I feel what you are getting in the simulator test is what you are likely to get in the actual test
All the best!
5 years 1 month ago #16639

Daniel Paul

Hi Manu,

Congratulations on passing. I have my test in a few days and was wondering what your scores were in the simulator?
5 years 1 month ago #16631

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Manu,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 1 month ago #16620

Manu Arora

I want to express how wonderful the PMP Exam Simulator is. I took 5 tests, no ITTO test and fared exactly as in my 5th test.
I read Andy Crowes book before starting with the PMP Exam Simulator. And with the simulator tests i reviewed the PMBOK.

Thanks to the team preparing the simulator questions. You are doing an awesome job. I would recommend anybody going in for PMP to do so ONLY with the tests under their belt.

Take Care All!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login