fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP October 12th

Passed PMP October 12th 14 years 6 months ago #798

• Paul Mahar
  • Paul Mahar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
PrepCast was my main study tool; also used Andy Crowe's book, Rita's PMFastrack and the PMBOK.

Andy's book came with a one week subscription to the Velociteach site. The site had multi-media PMP prep course. In comparing it to PrepCast.

- PrepCast goes more in depth on all topics.
- PrepCast works off line, in your car and never expires. Velociteach is on-line and subscription based.
- Cornelius brings a wonderful personality to PrepCast. After getting used to Cornelius, the Velociteach course came off a little cold and sounded like script reading.
- Velociteach has impressive graphics.

If I had to do it over again, I would go with a cheaper alternative to Rita's PMFastrack. While that package costs substantially more than others, the questions and explanations seems very comparable to others I tried.

Thanks Cornelius!

Paul Mahar, PMP :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login