fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam with above target results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam with above target results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16585

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Michael,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing with us how you prepared for the exam :)
5 years 1 month ago #16577

Michael Nathan Bull

My plan to pass the PMP exam was to read the PMBOK Guide/Agile Guide 6th edition several times; watch the PM PrepCast videos and do practice exams.
I found it helpful to read the PMBOK Guide first, then go through the PM Prepcast videos, then read the Guide again, then do practice exams, and read the Guide again while doing multiple practice exams.
In addition to becoming very familiar with the Processes, inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs, I found it helpful to note on the practice exams which questions I wasn't sure of the answer, and noted
down the question numbers when taking the practice exam. That way if I got the question right, I could still go back and see why it was right. Using this tip as well as examining why I got questions wrong were key learnings.
I did 5 practice exams, scoring from the high 70's to the mid 80's, before taking the exam, which I passed today (February 15, 2019).

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login