fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on 3rd trial....never give up bro

Passed on 3rd trial....never give up bro 5 years 1 month ago #16574

• Mr H
  • Mr H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Unlike many of the people who can pass in the first or second trial...
I made it in the 3rd time yesterday and I do hope that people like me don't give up!
Coz I found that the reasons are not much about the effort and time you spent, but the materials you study is weight much more important...

Here are the materials I've studied:
1st trial : PMBOK guide only (I know i am stupid)
2nd trial: PMBOK guide + Andy Crown Book + PMtraining + Whistlab mock exam
3rd trial: RITA + Prepcast exam simulator

I hope those who are reading this and thinking the value of prepcast exam simulator, just go order it and do EVERY questions.
Review all the MC options explanation and especially those you are wrong.
After you did it all, I'm sure you will upgrade to a whole new level of mastering the knowledge of PMP.
RITA book is important but the help of exam simulator is also very important.
It gave you confidence and understand the pattern of questions, the explanation of question is so good, clear and in detail.
I reli hope that I already used it in the first trial so I won't be struggled in after work study for a whole year lol

Cheers everyone who fail in the 2nd trial !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrian Bogle

Passed on 3rd trial....never give up bro 5 years 1 month ago #16586

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mr. H,

Congratulations on finally passing the PMP Exam! We are so happy to hear that you did not give up on becoming a PMP. Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us here in the forum.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login