Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed 2/9/2019 T/T/AT/AT/T

Passed 2/9/2019 T/T/AT/AT/T 2 months 1 week ago #16538

• Ohmare Qureshi
  • Ohmare Qureshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for all your help you guys! The posts here really guided me on what to do to prepare for the exam.

What worked for me was going though the Rita book at a high level. Attempting the PMPrepCast Questions, failing. Then actually reading the Rita book and understanding (not memorizing the inputs, tools and outputs). Once you know and understand that you should be good. I also really liked Ricardo Vargas video. It helped put everything in to perspective.

As much as I don't want this to sound like an ad, I think the PM Precast questions were very similar to the exam. I didn't have time for the exams, I just did the Quizzes, but did end up going through I think 500+ questions. The questions were harder than the actual exam actually. If you can master those and get over 70% you can pass the real PMP exam.

Resources:

//youtu.be/GC7pN8Mjot8

www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...e-pmp-exam-simulator

BTW. how do I update my profile so that the prepcast guys know that I passed. I regularly looked at my statistics and found it comforting to know that students that scored 70% or higher on their correct responses had an 80%+ chance of passing.
Last edit: by Ohmare Qureshi.

Passed 2/9/2019 T/T/AT/AT/T 2 months 1 week ago #16545

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 30
Hi Ohmare,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us!

We regularly post updates on our Successful Students list every week. You can check it out here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/cust.../successful-students .
Jenikka Ebias
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
www.project-management-prepcast.com
Last edit: by Jenikka Ebias.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine Padua

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Apr 27/28 for just $179. Learn More...