fbpx

Reply: Cleared my PMP exam on 1st Try - 4 Above Target and 1 Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared my PMP exam on 1st Try - 4 Above Target and 1 Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16525

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Parichay,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable input that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 1 month ago #16524

Parichay Jain

I am happy to share my experience of clearing the PMP exam. First of all, I guess I made the best decision by investing in PMP exam simulator and taking all the mock tests. I bought it 3 weeks before the real exam and used to give 1 mock test every weekend. I was so happy to see the real exam questions as they seem a replica of the mocks tests. The questions were not lengthy, nor too wordy. Calculations based questions were very easy. I had enough time to finish all the 200 questions easily and review the marked ones as well.

Preparation :- I used 2 books for preparation, Rita Mulcahy and PMBOK guide. I read Rita Mulcahy several times before reading the PMBOK guide. Reading PMBOK after rita helped me understanding it more clearly and paying attention to small details mentioned in it.
2ndly I only used PMP simulator for giving the mock test. I was scoring between 79 -86% in mock test.
I used to go through the questions which I did it wrong and making note of the mistakes helped me a lot in memorizing the details which I would have overlooked if not faced in the mock tests.

Throught my preparation, I was making notes for the things which I felt were important. That helped me a day before the exam to go through those notes and keep it fresh in my memory.

I wish all the best to the people who are preparing for the exam and I hope you'll share your good news with us. In case of any questions related to it, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login