fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP first try AT/AT/T/AT/AT

Passed PMP first try AT/AT/T/AT/AT 5 years 2 months ago #16493

• Linda Dunn
  • Linda Dunn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for the wonderful instruction and Simulator. I studied intensely during the first 6 months of 2018, but failed the application audit. After a break over the summer, I contacted members of my PMI chapter to help with the application. I passed the application Audit Dec 26, 2018 and took the test Jan 22, 2019. Besides using the videos for review of the PMBOK content, I used a weekend bootcamp from the Exam Coach Dan for refresher. I just used exam simulators (PM-Exam Coach and Prep-Cast) in January. Memorized the table (Pg25) and did the memory dump at the start of the test. Thank you again for your simulators! They gave me the confidence.

Passed PMP first try AT/AT/T/AT/AT 5 years 2 months ago #16518

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Congrats, Linda!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda Dunn

Passed PMP first try AT/AT/T/AT/AT 5 years 2 months ago #16552

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Linda,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are glad to hear our materials helped build your confidence to take the exam.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors! :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login