fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on Feb 1, 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on Feb 1, 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20812

David

's Avatar

Please contact me about the pmp exam. Thx. I'll pay u for tips as I've failed 2x. Frustrating

Thx.

David
916-410-6704
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
5 years 1 month ago #16550

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Pingping,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned with us here in the forum.
5 years 1 month ago #16513

Ty Weston, PMP

Congrats!
5 years 1 month ago #16477

Pingping Wen

After 3 months study hard, finally I passed PMP exam on Feb 1, 2019. ( this is my 2nd time exam)

The first PMP exam March 16, 2018- I was sick and rescheduled the exam but unfortunately did not pass. I did not take online course and seems I did not get the main exam points from reading PMBOOK. Could not try second time exam right due to the PMBOOK version was changed from th 5th to 6th.

The second try- PMP exam result: AT, AT, T, T, AT
The exam questions are tricky and average 2~3 lines . English is no my first language therefore only 12 minutes left when I completed 200 questions. ( I did not take a break). Strong recommend: read question carefully and do not rush.

Calculation questions are very easy ( do not recommend to spend too much time on studying and practicing schedule PDM and Cost calculation).
Many questions such as: as a Project manager what should you do next? or as a project manager what should you have done?
I can remember many questions are related to Risks, issue log, Change request, Stakeholders Power/Interest , SOW, deliverable, procurement contract type ,Lesson Learned, OPA etc.... few calculation questions ( < 7)

Practice via Simulator mock exam are very helpful, I only took one full set Mock exam via Simulator and took 50% of the rest mock exam from simulator. Average mark 60%~68%. As a two kids mum and a full time manager, I had to find time to study and took practice questions. 2~3 hours study every weekday, 6~8 hours study each Saturday or Sunday last 3 months. PM training course material is very good which my co-worker who shared with me. Precast courses is also a fundamental study material helped me to deeper understanding the concept and connection.

Good Luck to all of you who is preparing PMP exam and I believe that you will be the next one who share your good news with us.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login