fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP Exam!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP Exam!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16427

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Danny,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your journey with us here in the forum.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
5 years 2 months ago #16410

Danny Watson

I passed the PMP exam earlier this week!! As a full time working Professional, devoted father and husband, there was no quick path. However, to help me through this daunting effort as my time is very valuable during this effort, I needed interactive easy to understand coaches and material to help me navigate and master the PMBOK guide and what was only needed to pass the PMP exam.

First, I would like to thank my family for allowing me to devote my time and efforts to preparing for this monumental task of studying and passing the PMP exam. I would like to share my thoughts on how I accomplished this major achievement. I used the PrepCast Elite package with Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM whom I found very up-beat and peaked my interest and engagement with him and his team at PMP PrepCast for the videos and knowledge area practice problems that helped me through the grueling tasks of reading and understanding the PMBOK and Agile principles needed for the PMP Exam!

I would like to thank Daniel Ryan, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMP Exam Coach whom was a tremendous help for the interactive live coaching with his fun, easy to understand fantastic webinars, work books, and videos that kept me engaged and help me identify gaps in my learning to close out my studies!

Finally, a combination of Dan’s sample PMP® Mock exam questions and Cornelius’s PrepCast SIMULATOR Mock exams to mimic the exam taking was what got me over the top in finalizing my preparation and scheduled the exam!! Don’t forget to practice many problems and exams! I thought this was very important as Project Management Professionals know that being prepared mentally and physically to answer 200 strategic questions in 4 hours is important especially at the end of your studies if you want to have a chance in passing the exam!

Good Luck to all PMP Aspirants!
Danny L Watson, PE, CFM, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login