fbpx

Reply: Passed On First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed On First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16274

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Marie,

I read your similar post on another thread. Congratulations again on passing the PMP Exam! What an incredible feat you achieved juggling everything.

We wish you success on all your future endeavors!
5 years 2 months ago #16263

Marie Ange Carla Haas

Hi all,

I passed the exam on 12/31/2018. What a great way to start my new year!
Basically I created a 6 month study plan. I am a new mom, with 2 children, working full time, and trying to balance and juggle it all.
I used the below materials to get different perspectives:
- Rita Mulcahy pmp exam prep 9th edition (read once)
- Andy crowe pmp exam how to pass on your first try (read once)
- pmbok 6th edition (read once)
- Cornelius Fitcher 's PM Prepcast lessons. (listened to each lessons once)
And, finally I took 6 stimulus exams from the Prepcast.
I am glad to have taken the practice exams. I feel like it was just the added touch I needed to get me prepared for the real experience on how to think and logically apply all the materials covered.
It's one thing to study or try to memorize the materials, it's a whole other ball game to be put in a position where you have to think about all that materials logically and learning how to decide which answer is "Best".
Cornelius definitely put me in that mindset.

I want to say for those who are candidates do not get discouraged. Make a study plan based on your personal pace and stick to it.
Anything is possible, and how long it takes to get you there is of no importance, as long as you put in the work.

Thank you,
Marie

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login