fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam 2nd Jan 2019 (Hit: Overall AT, 4 AT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam 2nd Jan 2019 (Hit: Overall AT, 4 AT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16215

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Ravi,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned here in this forum. Belated Happy Birthday, by the way! What a nice way to start the year too! :)
5 years 2 months ago #16214

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Ravi,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned here in this forum. Belated Happy Birthday, by the way! What a nice way to start the year too! :)
5 years 2 months ago #16149

Ravi Kandasamy

Hello All,

Finally I passed my PMP exam and glad to post here that this is great new year & my 50th year gift for me. Very happy new year start.
Many Many Thanks to Cornelius Fichtner for developing a great online learning tool PM Precast, PM Formula and Simulated Exam software.
All these materials have helped me not only passing PMP but hitting the score above target as overall and 4 out of 5 with AT & Initiating BT.
PM exam simulator detailed analysis have helped to understand, learn and improve many concepts why I keep marking wrong answer choice many times
Read PMBOK, PM Prepcast video training 3 times, and practiced 4 mock exams & ITTO. Managed to browse all questions scored between 65 to 80 range during 1st attempt.
Of course I did review another PMP materials from RMC, hot topics and fast simulator.
Truly I feel everyone to consider PM exam simulator as a major to fill the gaps to understand why wrong before exam reviewing answers by KA or PM group.
PMP Prepcast Exam Simulator excellent material. Thanks again to everyone who helped & Forum posting very helpful for me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login