I have passed my PMP exam yesterday and would like to thank the authors of PMP exam simulator.
The questions in exam were mostly scenario based to which my practice on simulators helped a lot. It gave me a very good practice on managing my time during the exam.
I got above target on 4 topics and was on target for M&C, overall AT.
My recommendations would be to take as many practice exams you can, it helps you to identify your poor area and the explanations are very good for all questions, they explain you why it is correct and why it is not correct.
Most important advantage is, it helps you to understand the questions quickly when your time is ticking. You know the answers for most of the questions,
but you might be selecting a wrong option since you didnt read it well due to time shortage and the panic mode.
My Mock Exam learning
Look for the key words to understand the question
○ Which Process/Process group/Knowledge area are you in now
○ Which Document/tool/technique will you refer/update
○ What do PM Least likely do in this situation
○ What should the PM do next/immediately/best/recommended
○ All the below are considered/accepted/good Except