fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam today!!

Passed PMP exam today!! 5 years 3 months ago #16098

• Deepak G
  • Deepak G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am happy to write this post and to inform that I passed the PMP exam today.

Many Thanks to Cornelius Fichtner for creating a wonderful exam software. I read only PMBOK and practiced mock exams and PMP PrepCast was the major one.

The only suggestion I have to everyone is that consider the mock exams to fill the gaps rather than focusing on the scores.

PMP Prepcast seven mock exams are excellent to fill the gaps.Thanks Again to everyone who helped me in my journey.

I was very nervous 4-5 days before the exam but kept on preparing ,working on mocks to fill the gaps. My scores are 4AT/1 NI

Passed PMP exam today!! 5 years 3 months ago #16108

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Deepak,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned here with us.

Passed PMP exam today!! 5 years 3 months ago #16245

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Deepak, this is great news! All the hard work you invested has paid off.

Good luck in your future project management endeavors.
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak G
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login