fbpx

Reply: Passed on my first try 12/29/18

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on my first try 12/29/18

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16109

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Erowo,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your first attempt! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned here with us in the forum :)
5 years 2 months ago #16097

Erowo Oshobe

Passed my PMP exam on my first try after much preparation. Started taking classes with Villanova University online, wrapped up those classes in September. Looked fro a good resource to practice for the exam and found
PrepCast.
My study materials were
PMBOK,
Rita book
certwise
Precast - this was very important cause i could review the questions make notes and go back to study. I did all 1600 question with he following for the exam 63, 73, 75, 74, 80, 77, 81. ITTO was 55 which I had to work the hardest to improve. The PrepCast exam simulator helped developed my exam strategy and build my confidence.
I also review 300 plus free exams online and questions within Certwise and Ritas book.
The exam was all most situational and question were vague but in the end working with Prepcast tool was very much worth the investment.
Pass with overall ABove Target with 4ATs and Target (planning).

Thank you to the Prepcast team for such a well developed tool!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login