fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #16114

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Sheena,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thanks for sharing the lessons you learned preparing and taking the exam. We are glad our PM Exam Simulator helped you with achieving such a great milestone in your career.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!
5 years 3 months ago #16058

Sheena Achyuthan

Hello everyone.. I passed the PMP exam on my first attempt. There were around 5 formula related questions from EVM and some procurement questions asking for total contract value of a specified contract in question. Questions with extraneous information and some tricky ITTO questions were also there.

I heavily used PMBOK & Rita's study guide for understanding various Processes & Knowledge areas. I also used the below exam simulators and all of them helped me a lot to have an idea about the kind of questions I can expect in the real exam.

1. PM Prep Cast simulator
2. Rita Mulcahy's Exam simulator
3. Christopher Scordo's exam questions

I wish all the best to those who are preparing for the exam. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login