fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: First Try Unsuccessful

First Try Unsuccessful 5 years 4 months ago #16047

• Wesley Gilmer, PE, PMP
  • Wesley Gilmer, PE, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I scheduled my exam before I was prepared to take it. I was trying to get it in before Jan 1 and the slots were filling. When I scheduled, I assumed the additional week of study would get me to answering questions at +70% correctly and consistently. I wasn't quite there on test day. I was hoping that the extra adrenaline at test time would pull me through but I was not optimistic. After 100 questions, I felt like I might have a chance. By completion time, however, I felt like only a miracle would give me a passing score and, in fact, I failed. Two up and three down. Is it just me or do the questions get progressively harder on the actual test?

BTW- I felt the questions were very similar to the Prepcast Exam Simulator.
Last edit: by Wesley Gilmer, PE, PMP. Reason: syntax
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login