fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam on first attempt

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt 5 years 4 months ago #16014

• Swetha Gadwal
  • Swetha Gadwal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been a silent member on the forum. The simulator exams were very helpful and pattern is very close to the real exam. I had only 2.5-3 weeks time for prep and was very worried. The videos helped a lot in connecting the dots. Majority of the questions were situational and maybe 2-5 questions very direct.

I was very nervous when I started the test, but forced myself to calm down. I strongly suggest that keeping calm will take you long way. You might feel like you don't know the answers but it just requires some thought.

I passed with Above target in all areas except Monitoring & controlling which was at Target.

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt 5 years 4 months ago #16017

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Swetha,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your first attempt! Thank you for sharing your tip here with us in the forum.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login