fbpx

Reply: Passed the exam today!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the exam today!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15993

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Joe,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 3 months ago #15991

Joseph Bonansinga

Hello World!

I passed today with T/AT/AT/AT/AT !

The exam is indeed mostly situational. This is the project, this is your situation, what do you do next? A B C D. There were very few actual math calculations on my exam. One network diagram. A few basic "what is an ITTO for this process".

Don't get me wrong, you need to know what EMV means, and how the numbers relate to each other. The questions just aren't asked as math - figure this out. Think, if your CPI is X and your SPI is Y, what do you do next.

The test was hard, but doable. The sample tests helped. I feel this is essential to passing. You need to 'train your brain' to read these questions 'inside out', as I like to call it.

Cornelius, if you're out there - thank you to you and your team for your superior products. I don't think I would have passed the exam as easily without both the Prepcast, and the Exam Simulator. While I was taking the test, nuggets of your lessons from the Prepcast came to me - I know i was answering those questions correctly. I'd say the same for your sample questions - close enough to reality. Sort of like a high end flight simulator.

OK, now. I would love to help the team here with quality on the simulator questions. While I have the test fresh in my mind. If there's some-way I can help make your stuff even better than it is, then Prepcast team, please reach out to me.

Take care,
Joe B

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login