fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam today on my First Attempt (32 days of Preparation)

Passed PMP exam today on my First Attempt (32 days of Preparation) 5 years 3 months ago #15801

• Sairam Pammi
  • Sairam Pammi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Firstly let me thank PM PrepCast Team for providing this wonderful platform.

I just purchased the simulator pack around 32 days back and completed 1400 questions. These are really incredible. Strongly suggest to everyone before going for the exam.
The design of simulator is awesome. This gives the opportunity of analyzing the result in many different ways.
Truly speaking, I never did the full test even once. I always used to do 20-30 questions at a time and analyze the answers.
The best feature of this package is to provide the answers on why they are correct choice and why they aren't correct choice. This has helped me a lot.

Once again thank you PMPrepCast for all your wonderful design.

Regards,
Sairam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naif Aldewli

Passed PMP exam today on my First Attempt (32 days of Preparation) 5 years 3 months ago #15809

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Sairam,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed PMP exam today on my First Attempt (32 days of Preparation) 5 years 3 months ago #15825

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats Sairam on the success.

I would like to know which exam prep simulator you had bought and cost as I am planning to retake my PMP exam wherein I fell below target in my last week exam. Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Deepak
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login