fbpx

Reply: Thrilled to have passed my PMP exam September 29th

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Thrilled to have passed my PMP exam September 29th

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 5 months ago #764

Justine Rowland

's Avatar

:laugh: What an exam! I felt confident entering the exam facility - well prepared with my exam 'memory download' sheet firmly etched in my memory banks. After the 1st 25 questions I broked out into a sweat and prayed 'just to pass'. I only used PM Prepcast and can honestly say that without it I would be a bobbing buoy in the blue blue ocean. This course helped me understand the PMBOK guide so much better as the 1st time I attempted to read the PMBOK I kept falling asleep. After I completed the PM Prepcast I was able to sail through the guide without a moment's shut eye :) Had it not been for PM prepcast, my 11 year's worth of PM experience and some serious study hours I surely would not have been able to sport the beautiful Project Management Professional certificate that now hangs on my wall. There is no doubt in my mind that every hour spent fully understanding the material and being able to apply your knowledge prior to the exam is worth it. I completed 3 practice exams... but there is nothing like the actual exam! 75% of it seems to be situational - what would you do if?... you have to know how PMI thinks and not base your answers on what you may have experienced. I hope to be of great service to a suitable employer sooner than later... :) Good luck to everyone who reads this. I could not have passed without the Grace of God and thank Him that this was His will for my life :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login