fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15656

's Avatar

Hi Reza,

Congratulations on achieving such a milestone in your career!
5 years 5 months ago #15655

Reza Ghotbizadeh

's Avatar

Hi All,

I passed my PMP exam for the first attempt! My journey was longer and I started on August 2017!!!
First weeks were so boring and couldn't have a good connection with the topics. Then I tried to read the PMBOK V5 first. Once I finished reading it after few months, they changed it to Version 6! It was disappointing for me and I was almost ready to give up. PMPrepcast extended my access to V6 and I started again. I found out that after having a glance on PMBOK I can understand the Prepcast content much easier! Then I scheduled for the exam just to try how hard it is to be prepared for second attempt! The exam simulators were AWESOME !!! Huge help. Strongly recommend to allocate enough time to do all exams. Although I couldn't finish them completely, the exam simulator difficulty was a little higher than real exam which was so helpful. On the exam day, I was thinking Mr. Fichtner is behind the screen and is asking those questions!!!

Thanks a lot for all your help during this journey.
I will be in touch soon for PDUs once I am done with celebrating!

Cheers ,
Reza Ghotbizadeh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login