fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Cleared PMP exam in First Attempt - Nov 12'2018

Cleared PMP exam in First Attempt - Nov 12'2018 5 years 5 months ago #15632

• Ritesh Raghavendra Rao Desai
  • Ritesh Raghavendra Rao  Desai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My journey from deciding to apply for PMP exam to passing was short & interesting.
Sharing my success story -
a. I took PM prep cast video session to achieve the required 35 hours PDU for applying the exam.
b. I read Rita M & went through PM prep cast video sessions as part of my preparation for the in depth understanding of the KT/Process Group topics.
c. I solved 7 mock simulator exam tests from PM prep cast (on average I scored around 73-75). What helped me most was to understand where I am going wrong / and the causes to address them (absolutely important to do this retrospective).

I spend nearly 2-3 hours during week days & 7-8 hours on weekends for 6 - 8 weeks as part of the preparation phase.
Strongly suggest to go through all PM prep cast videos & situational interview session with Oliver L - they really will help you understand the concept which can be applied in real life situation.

Regards
Ritesh

Cleared PMP exam in First Attempt - Nov 12'2018 5 years 5 months ago #15634

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Thanks for posting!

[email protected] 5 years 5 months ago #15638

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank You

Cleared PMP exam in First Attempt - Nov 12'2018 5 years 5 months ago #15639

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ritesh,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login