fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: preparing for coming week pmp exam

preparing for coming week pmp exam 5 years 5 months ago #15527

• Ahmed Albreiki
  • Ahmed Albreiki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
This is my first time to apply for PMP exam and i am very nervous about my final results. so far i have read PMBOK 6 and also read and solve RITA PMP EXAM Prep book. but still i don't feel comfortable to take the exam i addtion i did not do any mokab exam.
kindly advise what to do next ?.
And where could i find best mokab exams for pmp?

thank you for your support

preparing for coming week pmp exam 5 years 5 months ago #15540

• Rohan Panade PMP
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Ahmed,
I know the feeling and trust me many of us have gone through this phase. Nervousness is natural!! I was in same situation last friday!!!
However, Most importat point - Mock test is mandatory and we definately cannot ignore it... PERIOD!!!
MY 2 Cents:
1. Mock test - Builds stamina for real exam which goes for almost 4.5 HRS (END to END)
2. Ignore the results since you are in last hours from exam date...Just ensure you take a minium of 2 full length exam ( Again to my point BUILD STAMINA)
3. IMO the questions designed in Simulators (PMP prepcast and almost similar to real exam)

Good Luck!

Regards,
Rohan Panade PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login