fbpx

Reply: Cracked PMP today!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cracked PMP today!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15943

Pradeep G

Thank you very much.. I have cleared PMP yesterday (12-12-2018), will be sharin my lessons learned in a separate topic..
5 years 4 months ago #15505

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Pradeep,

You're welcome! And yes, the link you shared is correct. It's for the PM Exam Simulator. Feel free to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any technical inquiries regarding our materials. We're here to help you. Have a great day!
5 years 4 months ago #15489

Pradeep G

Thank you Jennika Ebias for the information you have provided. I am looking for only simulator, can you please confirm the below link is for the same?

www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...e-pmp-exam-simulator

Thanks,
Pradeep
5 years 4 months ago #15486

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Pradeep,

I know your question is towards Karthik but since there are some questions regarding our PM Exam Simulator, let me answer your technical questions for you :)

The PM Exam Simulator has 3 modes: real exam mode, learning mode, and timed mode:

-In the real exam mode, you have 8 200-questions exams that are good for 4 hours each. Take these exams to help you pace yourself for the real exam.

-In the learning mode, you can customize your quizzes according to the Knowledge Area or domain you want to focus on a certain session.

-In the timed mode, you can customize your quizzes according to the time you have available.

We have a bundle available where you can purchase both the PM PrepCast training along with the Simulator for a discounted price. Instead of paying for the PrepCast + Simulator separately that would cost you $368, you can get it for only $299 with the bundle. You may check it out here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...st/order-pm-prepcast .

If you want to try our materials first before purchase, you may sign up to a free trial with the links:
-PM Exam Simulator (free 7 day trial): www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simul...e-pmp-exam-simulator
-PM PrepCast (free trial): www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...t-for-free-in-itunes

Hope this helps!
5 years 5 months ago #15464

Pradeep G

Congrats Karthik on passing the PMP.

I am planning to buy PM Prepcast Simulator in a week time. Can you please tell me whether we can give Knowledge Area wise tests also in that simulator or only FULL Mock tests are available?

Are there different packages available for Prepcast simulator? or only 139$ package?

Also can you please suggest whether it is really required to buy anyother (like Rita, PMStudy etc) simulators along with Prepcast? Or having only Prepcast simulator is enough? I already have Rita's 9th edition digital copy.

Your suggestions would be valuable to me as I am going to face the PMP test in Dec'18.
5 years 5 months ago #15446

Ty Weston, PMP

Congratulations on your success! Thanks for sharing.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login