fbpx

Reply: PMBOK guide

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMBOK guide

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15278

Alexandra Petkov

I will look into it. Thank you!!
5 years 5 months ago #15276

Cornelius Fichtner

Alexandra,

I'm afraid not. We are not licensed to provide access to the guide to you.

However... you are aware that becoming a PMI member makes financial sense, right? At least for the first year. Here's why:
- If you are NOT a PMI member then you will pay $555 as your PMP Exam Fee
- If you ARE a PMI member then you will only pay $405. So you get a $150 discount.
- The PMI Membership is only $129 (you're still $21 ahead)
- AND you get a free PDF copy of the PMBOK Guide

Nobody say you have to renew your membership next year... So I strongly recommend that you become a member and get the benefit of these discounts.
5 years 5 months ago #15273

Alexandra Petkov

I am not a PMI member. Do we have access to the guide through this course?
5 years 5 months ago #15271

Cornelius Fichtner

Alexandra,

Are you a PMI member? Then you can download a free PDF copy of the PMBOK Guide.

Step 1: Login to your account on the PMI website

Step 2: Visit this page here www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok

Step 3: Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select the version you want to download
5 years 5 months ago #15265

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Alexandra,

We do not offer the actual PMBOK Guide with our materials. You can purchase from PMI. You can ask their customer support at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Or you can search online for companies that are selling this. For example , Amazon.com

As for the PMP Exam Handbook, you can find it on PMI's website. Here's the link for your convenience: www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ssional-handbook.pdf .
5 years 5 months ago #15262

Alexandra Petkov

As members of this program, do we have access to the PMBOK guide and to the handbook? If so, where can I access them?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login