fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP with Above Target (AT in all five process groups) in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP with Above Target (AT in all five process groups) in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15197

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Jayanth,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!
5 years 6 months ago #15188

JAYANTH SURAVARAPU

Hi,
I passed my PMP exam with Above Target (AT in all five process groups). PMP exam simulator has provided me the confidence to appear for the real exam. It took me around one month twenty days with 2 hours of study on weekdays and 6 hours of study on weekends. Please find my preparation details:
1) I studied PMBOK and Rita Mulcahy’s guide for one month. I studied these books only once but I have spent time to understand the concepts better. At the end of one month, I was able to visualize all the contents for any given document/plan that is used in the project.

2) In the next twenty days, I have completed 6 exams from PMP exam simulator and passed all the exams with results as:
Exam 1: 70.5% Exam 2: 71%
Exam 3: 78% Exam4: 71.5%
Exam 5: 74% Exam 6: 75%
After every exam, I analyzed all the answers and revised the concepts and Knowledge Areas in which I did not do well. The difficulty level of real PMP questions is similar to that of the questions in PMP exam simulator.
Hope this helps!
Jay

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login