fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed the PMP exam on first attempt

I passed the PMP exam on first attempt 5 years 7 months ago #15041

• Heidy Laboy
  • Heidy  Laboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the exam the first time . I used the PM PrepCast on demand pod casts, formula sheets, and flash cards, exam simulation. I definitely suggest making your own notes and making your own flash cards. I also suggest that you setup a schedule on how to study. Each day you should study: formulas, course material, definitions, practice exam questions. You cannot take a week or even a few days break when studying. The material has to be fresh in your mind so you can build on it every day. You cannot cram for this exam. The final key to success was the exam simulations. Take as many as possible to practice on how the questions are asked and how to answer the questions.

I passed the PMP exam on first attempt 5 years 7 months ago #15046

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Heidy,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your first attempt! Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned here. I'm sure aspiring Project Management Professionals will find it helpful. Have a good day!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login