fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP 1st Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP 1st Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15049

Erin Ihnat

Hi Deepak, I scored Target on Int and closing and AT on planning, executing and M&C.
5 years 6 months ago #15048

Erin Ihnat

Hi Deepak, I scored Target on Int and closing and AT on planning, executing and M&C.
5 years 6 months ago #15017

Deepak G

Congrats Carley,

Can you please let me know the 3AT process groups and 2T process groups.
5 years 6 months ago #15015

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Carley,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your first attempt! Furthermore, thank you for sharing your experience here in preparing for the PMP Exam.
5 years 6 months ago #15004

Erin Ihnat

I didn't read the PMBOK v.6 as i find it difficult to read materials on a screen. I bough the Rita Mulcahy's PMP prep book and listened to prep cast videos. Studied for 4 months about 10 hrs/week and practiced with Rita Fast Track mock exam, prep cast exam and PMTraining exams to get a better grasp of the material. The trick is to go over the questions you get wrong.

Just before I took the exam i was scoring between 65-71% on prepcast mock tests and was getting really worried about passing the actual exam as I've read that you should be scoring well into the 80's to do well on the exam.
I walked into the exam with confidence, did a quick brain dump of formulas as I had already memorized all the processes and was able to come out the other side with 3AT's and 2T's
Overall i found the prepcast & Rita mock tests did a really good job at preparing one to take the exam, although I did find the PMP exam questions shorter.

Good luck to everyone studying - don't give up!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login