fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed - 7/15 (2nd Attempt)

Passed - 7/15 (2nd Attempt) 5 years 9 months ago #14651

• RAzmat
  • RAzmat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All
Just wanted to update that I passed the PMP yesterday with 4x AT and 1 T

This was my second attempt since I failed the exam in March. I really doubled down my effort and blew the exam away since I had preparation for v5 and v6. When I failed, I just focused on using PMBOK and prepcast and that was enough.

Thanks to all who chimed in on my posts
Off to focus on ACP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrei Publico

Passed - 7/15 (2nd Attempt) 5 years 9 months ago #14660

• leon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations !

How many study hours you take before the exam? Did you also try other exam simulator or only Prepcast?

Cheers!

Passed - 7/15 (2nd Attempt) 5 years 9 months ago #14662

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your second attempt. We're glad our materials were able to help you attain such a great milestone in your career!

Passed - 7/15 (2nd Attempt) 5 years 9 months ago #14664

• RAzmat
  • RAzmat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Leon
Cumulatively, I spent 200+ hours in study time. I did use other questions online and via sim but I found prepcast to be far and away the most useful because the similarity in answer choices forced me to study the differences.

I recommend them if used rigorously and will definitely rely on it for my ACP prep.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login