fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - July 8 - First Try - 3AT 2T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - July 8 - First Try - 3AT 2T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14600

's Avatar

Hi Rajiv,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam and thank you for sharing with us lessons you've learned on your journey. Have a nice day!
5 years 9 months ago #14596

Rajiv Bhalani

I have been preparing for last 3 months. Firstly I watched Precast videos and that gave me basic concept and idea behind all processes and knowledge area. Then read PMBOK 6th edition twice...made a note of important points... keep revising...

Most important thing is not to Memorize the ITTO and project documents but understand the use of them. Which document contains what details and what is the
use of it. Also understand the inputs and output of and T&T of processes conceptually.

I gave all 6 Simulator test ... didn't get more than 72% in any of them but reviewing simulator question is must to understand the answer choices. Made note from
simulator test review questions as well.

4 hrs exam is mind game. It really check your mind endurance. For the first hour...since your mind is fresh...you have good recalls and easiness to understand the question and answer. ... but how you response your situational question when your mind is exhausted after 2 hrs of constant thinking makes difference..... More you practice 4 hrs test...more you get trained for real exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login