fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam

Passed the PMP exam 14 years 6 months ago #726

• Terry Again
  • Terry Again's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:laugh:
I passed the PMP exam on September 26th.

Lesson learned for me was to create times for studying. I am married with children, so I stayed late at work 3 nights per week just to have some quiet study time for 2 months and coupled this with 4 hours each weekend. My study plan also included listening to the prepcast on my ipod to/from work and taking many, many, many practice tests. Oh yeah I also read the PMOBOK 2 times.

The test is 4 hours, but I was able to pass it in 2 1/2 hours without reveiwing any answers. This method worked for me. I am grateful to my support network of the instructors from Core Performance Concepts; their learning tools and faith in my ability to pass the test. Whew done!

Re:Passed the PMP exam 14 years 6 months ago #730

• JD Crump, PMP, ITIL-F
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Awesome! Congratulations ... now we just need to teach you the secret handshake ;)

JD
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login