fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam 6th Edition - PBT - First Attempt

Passed PMP exam 6th Edition - PBT - First Attempt 5 years 10 months ago #14368

• Muhammad Ahsan
  • Muhammad Ahsan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

I passed PMP exam 6th Edition on first attempt with the following result:

Initiating: Above Target
Planning: Below Target
Executing: Target
Monitoring and Control: Above Target
Closing: Above Target

I found that PBT exam is very time consuming, as you need to fill circles with pencil and it takes a lot of time. I was left with 5 minutes only and I was on Question No. 185. The last 10 question I guessed without even reading the question.

Other than going through PMBOK, I used only PM-Prepcast with exam simulator for preparation. I didn't do any full (200 question) practice exam (too lazy!). However, I did many quizzes (30 questions and 50 questions) and consistently got 60's %. I personally think exam simulator questions are tough, too lengthy and tricky. Actual PMP exam questions were not that lengthy (average 3 lines) and not that tricky. However, practicing tough questions in exam simulator really helped me to prepare for exams.

Thank you Prepcast and good luck to you all :)

Passed PMP exam 6th Edition - PBT - First Attempt 5 years 10 months ago #14380

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Congrats!

Passed PMP exam 6th Edition - PBT - First Attempt 5 years 9 months ago #14406

• Daniel Teran
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congrats, before using the simulation did you study using other material or did you study just by using Prepcast simulation?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login