fbpx

Reply: Follow My Tips As I Finally Passed the PMP Exam on June 8th With 2AT 2T 1BT ( Third Attempts!) !!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Follow My Tips As I Finally Passed the PMP Exam on June 8th With 2AT 2T 1BT ( Third Attempts!) !!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14733

Augusto James

Hello Roberto

I am very happy to know that you passed your PMP exam, and have been reading your story and yes... hard work and dedication pays off.

I have my test in 2 weeks, have been preparing for 3 months now...not cutting any corners and sacrificing my family and all the things i was used to doing before.
Like i mentioned i have really done my work, and been preparing honestly, thanks for the tips.
5 years 9 months ago #14534

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Analene,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!
5 years 9 months ago #14532

Analene Leano

Thanks for sharing, Roberto. Before reading your forum, I was hesitant to take the exam because I wasn't making it to the passing mark. I was already very confident when I was doing the simulator on PMTraining as I have been passing the tests there several times the last two months, until I started the Prepcast. You're right, the exam isn't as wordy as it is here on the Prepcast, but this simulator combined with PMTraining helped me big time. I passed the exam today.
5 years 9 months ago #14530

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
5 years 10 months ago #14522

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Aurmoy,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We look forward to reading your lessons learned here in the forum :)
5 years 10 months ago #14518

Arumoy Chakravarty

Congratulations!!!

I just passed the exam myself, will be sharing my experience soon, LinedIn request sent.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login