fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: passed the PMP; 1st attempt - above target in all areas

passed the PMP; 1st attempt - above target in all areas 5 years 11 months ago #14177

• Ken
  • Ken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The key to my passing grade was shifting my focus from the PrepCast modules to the Exam Simulator. The PrepCast was helpful in providing me with the base knowledge, but the Exam Simulator was critical in getting me prepared for the actual exam. I focused on taking daily quizzes (either timed or learning modules), and spent each day taking a few each morning. My grades on the quizzes fluctuated from 50% to 80%, so it kept identifying areas that I needed to learn/improve on.

I highly recommend both products, and I would emphasize that the Exam Simulator is vital to use.

passed the PMP; 1st attempt - above target in all areas 5 years 11 months ago #14201

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
awesome! Congrats!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login