fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Lessons Learned: Passed PMP with All Above Targets

Lessons Learned: Passed PMP with All Above Targets 6 years 1 week ago #13949

• Julia Carpenter
  • Julia Carpenter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
So excited to have passed the exam on the 24st March. Now, I'm officially PMP Certified! It was challenging - mom of 2 teenage sons, juggling 2 jobs, and work travel.
Preparations:
1. Started with PMBOK 5 four months in advanced spending approx 6-7 hrs a day. I marked the important lined and terms while reading which helped me a lot in keeping track and also during last 2 weeks in reviewing and remembering the important terms. I booked the appointment just before 3 weeks as I was not sure if I am ready for it.
2. I subscribed to the Fishcer PMP Prepcast and listened to all, many multiple times
3. I enrolled in Dan Ryan's PMP Group - had both individual coaching and group coaching
4. I continued giving tests while I was referring to PMBOK, RITA. Almost attempted 3000 questions. Was scoring 88% on 4 full PMP simulator tests prior to taking the actual exam.

It was a long journey - well worth it. Don't give up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joyce Yee Yan Wai

Lessons Learned: Passed PMP with All Above Targets 6 years 1 week ago #13960

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations on becoming a PMP! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader

[email protected] 5 years 7 months ago #15076

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
congrats
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login