fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: ACED MY EXAM WITH ALL ABOVE TARGETS

ACED MY EXAM WITH ALL ABOVE TARGETS 6 years 2 weeks ago #13917

• KEZIAH I.
  • KEZIAH I.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So excited to have passed the exam on the 21st March. Now, I'm officially PMP Certified! It was challenging, as a mother of young children, working, my family was there for me. I was determined and focused and it paid off.
Preparations:
1. Started with PMBOK 5 four months in advanced spending approx 6-7 hrs a day. I marked the important lined and terms while reading which helped me a lot in keeping track and also during last 2 weeks in reviewing and remembering the important terms. I booked the appointment just before 3 weeks as I was not sure if I am ready for it.
2. I gave one full-length test and scored 72% to 90%. I did all the 9 mock exams and all questions in each K/A
www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...uestions-sample-test
3. I listened to Cornelius Fichtner three times for each K/A and each time I learned something new. it was a good investment.
4. I continued giving tests while I was referring to PMBOK, RITA. Almost attempted 3000 questions
5. Also watched few youtube video by praizion

Thanks to everyone for sharing your tips & tricks! Good luck to all who plan to take the exam!

ACED MY EXAM WITH ALL ABOVE TARGETS 6 years 3 days ago #14002

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login