fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Mar. 24 - Phew!

Passed PMP Mar. 24 - Phew! 6 years 1 month ago #13774

• Jonathan Mann
  • Jonathan Mann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The exam was very challenging but the playful and colorful PM PrepCast materials, including the videos and the learning and practice exams along with Dan Ryan, PM coach really helped prepare me. The exam was quite different than the practice exams here, but there was enough of what I learned here and from Dan (who was a real clarifier and confidence booster) that was applicable and useful to help me get through and excel -- so thank you!

Now I can move forward and use PM strategies in my (often via entertainment and educational field) projects, advocating for more sustainable strategies and action using common sense solutions to threats faced by our precious human rights, by public health, the environment on which all life depends, equality, unity and justice -- in America and around the globe.

Currently job hunting in those realms, so LMK of suggestions!

Best wishes,

Jonathan Mann
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login