fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Just passed my PMP exam on the first try

Just passed my PMP exam on the first try 6 years 1 month ago #13732

• Zaid Alemam
  • Zaid Alemam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I started studying in the beginning of January of this year.

I made a schedule out for myself to watch 2-3 prepcast videos each day until I was done. I finished the videos about half way through Feb.

I then started reading Rita's prep book and I finished that in like a week and half.

After I finished Ritas book, I took my first 200 question exam. I scored a 75%

I decided I needed to skim through the PMBOK guide, which I did in the span of 2 days.

I then took another 200 question exam and scored an 83% and between all of that I was taking 20 question quizes and scoring in the 90's.

I felt pretty confident after my 2nd Exam Simulator test.

My test was scheduled for today (Mar 22)

I went in and took it, and I felt like it was so hard and tricky. I honestly doubted myself throughout the whole test and felt like I was going to fail.

In the end I got Above Target for all areas except for Closing, I scored on target there.

My biggest piece of advice is to set a schedule and study every single day for at least an hour or two.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login