fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Test Success

PMP Exam Test Success 6 years 1 month ago #13731

• Marco Saenz
  • Marco Saenz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all,
I Started Studying on January 2017 for the exam. Never got to fill the application and in months I had forgotten that I had spent some money in the membership and purchased the PMP PrepCast. New Year New Me, I still had that PMP Goal in my mind, I still had access to my PMP PrepCast classes so I resumed on January 2018, Focused on Guided Cornelius classes, It wasn't easy to invest all that time. But I found refreshing how every now and then Cornelius threw a special clarification class like the Network Diagram for forward pass and backward pass which I found to be very nice refresher at that time. I took one Team Coach Live session and it opened my mind to finally click everything I had learned at the time together. Came back to Cornelius lessons and Studied the other half of the lessons.
3 days Before the exam I couldn't get any new knowledge in my mind because of the stress. I focused on mind mapping what I knew and practicing the BrainDump every day. The night before the exam I just watched a movie. During the Exam once I was 100 questions in I panicked and thought I wasn't going to pass, But I went outside to the bathroom and washed my face, I came back inside the Room and Thought only of the tips and tricks, Rule out Answers, Check the trick in the Question, Mark hard questions, Think about the BrainDump (Knowledge Areas/Processes etc.). I finished the Survey at the end and I didn't know if I was going to pass because of the difficulty/Ambiguosity of the questions. And then the Congratulations screen came up.
90% Situational Questions 10% EVM allthough not a single EMV question was related to a single 1 formula use. The best thing you can do is Understand the terms. If you dont get what ETC is, even if you know how to calculate it it wont let you answer a question correctly.

Prep Cast is highly recommended and start practicing your Brain Dump from the Beginning at the end of every section write down the Knowledge Areas you have reviewed so far and in order, at the end you will learn them all.

To all the students Keep pushing you can do it!!! \
To My Teacher, Thank you Cornelius for your Amazing Work with the Prep Cast you are truly passionate about PM, and your dedication towards this program is evident in the classes, I would recommend you hands down everywhere I go... Also World Class Customer Service from your Team on the Prep Cast and on the PMP Exam Coach Lessons!. Please Thank them for their outstanding Customer Experience!!! That's what we are all about!.,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login