fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP 3/17 with Above Target in All domains

Passed PMP 3/17 with Above Target in All domains 6 years 1 month ago #13634

• Kar Dev
  • Kar Dev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My long journey of PMP certification was fulfilled today with Above Target in all domains

Study Stratergy:
PMBOK- Revised 6 times
Rita-Revised 6 times

Took innumerable tests, Completed all the exam simulator questions.Below are my scores:
Exam1 81
Exam2 84
Exam 3 84
Exam 4 86
Exam 5 88
Exam 6 86
Exam 7 85
Exam 8 86
Exam 9 96

On Exam Day: It was sceduled morning 8. Took complete rest the day before didnt study anything. Just revised my notes.
The exam questions are little ambiguous when compared to simulator but not lengthy. I had just 4-5 IITO, 2 Network diagram to find float, 6-7 EVM question.
Most of the questions was situational on what project manager should do next, or prevented before happening , what documents he should look or update.

I was nervous first 10 mins, marked few questions, then i was able to pace myself. In total marked around 16 questions. While reviewing changed few answers. Praying to god when i clicked submit button.

Surprised to see AT in all domains.

FInally all the hardship produced fruitful result, thanks to Cornelius, my family and God for ending the journey in success.

Passed PMP 3/17 with Above Target in All domains 6 years 1 month ago #13674

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Kar,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login